Doing activity in group
For the past two weeks, Miss Jeanette gave me some class work to do but not as usual. That time , I had to work in groups, in others words, work with other classmate. That new activity was really nice, we did games, task responses, multiples choises answers and so on. I really enjoyed it.
Work in group in a benificial activity. It has helped me to have more ability to work with the others, we discovered the strengths and the weaknesses of each other. Know all of that strengths and weaknesses is very important because without it a group can not worf efficiently.
I had discovered what a team work is able to produce and like it is sometimes argued union is Strength.
For us, who are International and who need to improme our diferent skills, it could be a substantial activity because we share vocabulary, story, knowledge, many other things.
Even if it is not an easy activity because of the fact that everybody does not all the time have the same idea and also because we also have to make to the balance and finally choose is an activity which can help even in our future life. For example when we will have to manage a family for example, I like to work in group, I also like my class.

No comments:
Post a Comment