On the BBC news it is:
"Badminton Horse Trials cancelled amid South West flood alerts"
On the ITN newws it is:
"Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks cut 1,400 UK jobs"
On the Channel4 news it is:
"Drug cheat chambers may spring for olympic gold"
On The Gardian Website is is:
"Roy Hodgson for England is a shock choice and maybe a wrong one"
On the Sun website it is:
"‘I waited for Claire at the finish line. I just thought she’d got a twisted ankle’
Anguish of marathon girl's boyfriend"
On the Dailymiror website it is :
"Blue-turn: Tevez says he's staying with City next season "
I chose one in the Channel4 website. The tittle of that story is '' Dwain Chambers' lifetime ban is expected to be lifted officially this afternoon, freeing him to compete for a spot on the British Olympic team following a steroid scandal.'' It is an article written this morning.
Some weeks ago, Mr Chambers, who is a british cyclist has been detected positive on drugs test results. He was lifetime banned and legal procedings had been took against him. This morning the Channel4 news said that he is now allowed to practise his activity and the association will lift the ban officially rhis afternoon. Mr chamber will be able to be part of a spot on the British Olympic team.
Reference:
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17892419
- http://www.itn.co.uk/home/44263/Clydesdale+and+Yorkshire+banks+cut+jobs
- http://www.channel4.com/news/drug-cheat-dwain-chambers-may-sprint-for-olympic-gold
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/30/roy-hodgson-england
- http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4287149/I-waited-for-Claire-at-the-finish-line-I-just-thought-shed-got-a-twisted-ankle-Tragic-marathon-runner-Claire-Squires-boyfriend-Simon-van-Herrewege.html
- http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/transfer-news-carlos-tevez-says-812035
A good response to the blog task.
ReplyDelete